My Blog List

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well 2010 has come and Cooper finally took a poop today! Oh and from what I just heard my have again. :) So those diapers that Auntie Sharon got us and the ones we brought back from Michigan from Gma & Gpa Smoot will not go to waste.


This is a picture of all of Cooper's Christmas Gifts. YIKES...he is one lucky baby boy. I now realize how great my older brother probably had it. I remember telling Stephen about how I couldn't find a shirt or bib that said mommy AND daddy love me. They would only say mommy loves me or daddy loves me. My stepmom found them!!!!!!!!! AWESOME... so Coopie has about 5 outfits that say...hey both parents love me, not just one.My stepsister got him that taggie blanket and carseat attachment (with all the things for him to look at). I honestly have been looking for the taggie blanket since I was like 7 months prego. SO.. THANK YOU.

Cooper got a ton of awesome books. He even got some homemade stuff. His great grandmother, Mildred made him that blue hooded sweater...ps she is 97 on the 14th of this month. My stepmom's mother made him this beautifully colorful quilt.

Tons of toys and a cds of funny music. Fun rattling socks!! LOTS OF CLOTHES. Mostly he enjoyed getting to see his relatives.


This is a video of Cooper and his greatgrandmother Livingston and grandmother Weyland.


Crying Baby... gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment