My Blog List

Monday, January 11, 2010

Great night of sleep.

So I fed Cooper last night around 10:20, put him to sleep at around 10:45p...he woke up at 6:20a
I am not going to get used to that, but it was nice. I will tell you that I woke up a few times to check on him... yep, he was breathing. I got him up, fed him and put him to sleep. He slept for maybe an hour. Daddy got up, changed his diaper and brought him to bed. He was not interested in going back to bed. He hung out with Daddy while I went back to bed. I am super tired. I think that Cooper gave me his cold or I never really got over mine. Cause I feel crappy.

Anyways, our trip was fun. Alabama won of course and Cooper had a great time with Grammy and Grandpa Bolt. I bet they are enjoying their sleep now.

Cooper and I may get out today to run some errands. Grocery store, dry cleaners and make an exchange at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Not sure. He is taking his nap now and when he wakes up, he'll eat and I'll decide then. if not, we'll atleast go for a walk...maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment