My Blog List

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

My husband and I broke the new year in with a little watching of Homeland, some Snowdream martins, a small headache and kisses. Then I went to bed, I was surprised I actually made it to midnight.

This morning the kids woke up a little before 8, shockingly I was a angry bear at that time.

This little girl keeps looking at my food and says, " mmmm yum." So naturally I have to give it to her.




Cooper got to turn to a new page of our Calendar, so he thought that was awesome. He also had a little meltdown when I said no to having an Ice Cream bar at 8:30. That lasted til 9ish.

No big plans here today, besides getting the Sugar Container back out of the refrigerator. Apparently, that is where it goes now.

-much thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment