My Blog List

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kal's Birthday

My Best Friend's son turned 5 today.  It seem like just yesterday, he crawled/walked in on me peeing on my pregnancy test.  hahahaha  I'm sure he'll enjoy that story later.

Cooper, Parker and I went to the Party early (because Cooper's nap is around 2), we were the last ones to leave.  He didn't take a nap, he had frosting for lunch and enjoyed playing!  He pee'd in the potty there and after some compromise, finally ate a pb&j sandwich.   Parker, took a small nap in the beginning, and then was a disaster after she woke up.  Poor thing was soo gassy.  She spit up/threw up on almost everyone that held her.  Emily the most though, she likes her. haha

Here are some pictures I took today... It is amazing how much better pictures are with a smile.



















No comments:

Post a Comment