My Blog List

Saturday, April 24, 2010

He is getting so big!!!

These were last week. It's cute, when he wants something...he goes and gets it! mmm I love him!




He I think likes sitting up, when he falls over... it is now onto his arms and not his face. hahaha


It is so exciting to see how he is changing. I am so proud of him. We are on day #4 of the CIT method for naps. He has been doing that for going to sleep at night for a few weeks now. But during the day is so much harder for me... cause, I put him down and he immediately starts crying. But it normally he takes him about 20 minutes to fall asleep.

We went over to a friends house to do some scrapbooking and he went to sleep on his own in their pack n play. Although, I am pretty sure he woke up other babies, with his crying. But I was proud that he was able to go to sleep somewhere other than home in his crib. I was also proud of myself for not staring at a monitor while he went to sleep. I checked on him a few times. But I did get more scrapbooking done than I thought I would. :)


I like this picture because it is a very active picture. hahaha.. and all the facial expressions are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment